Address : Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Super Kav. 62, Kuningan, Jakarta 12920
T : (62-21) 521-0433
F : (62-21) 521-0585
E : email@example.com
- Fill in application form
- Eight months of minimum validity passport
- Two newest photo of size 3,5 x 4,5 cm in white background and printed on photo paper with high quality print, clear appearance with face zoomed 80%
- Sponsorship letter from company where the applicant works, printed on company’s letterhead. If there is any other companion / family member participates, don’t forget to put name and position
- For General Manager, Director, President Director or Commissioner must be accompanied by copy of NPWP and SIUP.
- For business owner and don’t have company letterhead, the letter should be typed on plain white paper with store stamp and include copy of NPWP and SIUP.
- If sponsored by a child, attach copy of the child’s birth certificate (akta lahir) to prove the relationship.
- If sponsored by a daughter-in-law, attach copy of the child’s marriage certificate (Akta nikah) and the child’s birth certificate (akta lahir) which can prove the relationship
- If retire, then the letter is typed on plain white paper and signed by the applicant itself.
- Copy of bank statement or saving book as financial proof for the last three months (from front page that listed the name and account number to the last page of the transaction) and at least Rp. 50 million / person
- Photocopy of Family certificate (Kartu Keluarga)
- If the name listed in the passport is different then attach copy of Cerfiticate of Change of Name (Surat Ganti Nama)
- If the wife is traveling, attach copy of the Marriage Certificate (Akta Nikah)
- If the child is traveling and still in school, then attach :
- Copy of student card
- Original letter from school
- Copy of birth certificate (Akta Lahir)
- If child lives in Dubai, attach copy of passport, visa, birth certificate (Akta Lahir) and invitation.
- Print out ticket reservations.
- Tickets must use Emirates Airlines.
- Hotel confirmation during trip in Dubai.
- International Health Insurance for the duration of the stay in UAE
- PCR test results conducted 96 hrs before the departure
- Forms that has been filled in completely and signed by the applicant. For children who do not have an ID card, the parents have to sign the form. Here are the forms that need to filled and bring when apply to Embassy
- Name card.
- The duration of the visa process is calculated after all the document requirements are fully received.
- For foreign passports cannot be processed in Indonesia but processed in the country according to the address of the passport.
- For business visas there must be an invitation on company letterhead from Dubai.
- There is no refund if there is a cancellation by the applicant or the visa is refused by the embassy.
- Success in obtaining a visa is the full authority of the Embassy.
- Visa prices and document requirements are subject to change without prior notice according to the Embassy.
|Transit (96 Hours)||7 Days||1,205,000|
|Stay (30 Days)||7 Days||1,605,000|
|Business (14 Days)||7 Days||1,605,000|
- Price can changes anytime without prior notice
- Price above is not include VAT 1%